Re: [Xen-devel] xl console regression on xen-unstable

Il 14/10/2013 16:02, Wei Liu ha scritto:
On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 04:47:17PM +0200, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
I'm unable to start xl console on latest xen-unstable (build with
commit 8e0da8c07f4f80e14314977a11f738bd74a5b62b).
xl -vvv console sid
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory
It would be good if you can paste the output here.

Thanks for reply.
The "xenconsole: ..." line is the only output of "xl -vvv console sid" command, before that it shows nothing for some seconds, then return to command line.

I also tried "xl create -c", and it shows console from pygrub but
when the "xl create" reaches the end I got the same error:
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory
Please run xl -vvv create -c, paste output here.

See on attachment.

Thanks for any reply.

I tried on Sid minimal (debian unstable) and Precise desktop (Ubuntu
12.04) pv domUs.
I haven't use it for a long time (probably some months), I don't
remember what is the last test build where was working.

If you need more details tell me and I'll post them.

Thanks for any reply.