Re: [Xen-devel] Processed: Re: [HVM} xen_platform_pci=0 doesn't prevent platform device creation and disk and nic take over by PV drivers.

> graft 20 !
> prune 20 <1043931136.20131009144924@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> thanks

> On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 13:15 +0100, xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Processing commands for xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> [...]
>> Modified/created Bugs:
>>  - 20: http://bugs.xenproject.org/xen/bug/20 (new)

> Hrm, this bug is missing the useful content because Sander mailed
> Stefano and I privately and I didn't notice.

Sorry for that, it seemed xen-devel got dropped somewhere along that thread and
i didn't notice.

Perhaps relevant if any one is going to take a look at this (since it will
crash on boot for a newer kernel anyhow):