[Xen-devel] Problems when using latest git tree to boot xen on OMAP5

Hi Julien,

Since Ian has merged most my OMAP5 patches, I decide to try to update my
working tree to it today. However, it seems it doesn't work as expected. There
mainly two kind of problems that I met:

1. It seems that xen no longer maps some of io memory regions described in dts.
For example, the memory regions in "ocp" node of omap5.dtsi.

2. commit c88d32f4 seems to be conflict with the UART console hack in DTS,
where we mark the status of target UART "disabled".

Both of the problems look like being introduced by new device tree related
patches.

Any ideasï

Cheers,

Baozi