Re: [Xen-devel] Problems in starting up domU with Xen-ARM (on Cortex-A15 Fast Models)

On Thu, 2013-10-03 at 09:12 -0400, XiaoGuang Wang wrote:
> 2013/10/3 Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>         > I don't know why it still happens.
>

>         Returning to my earlier question -- what is the contents
>         of /dev/xen/
>         now?
>
> Still no /dev/xen directory.

It seems likely that udev is not actually working then.

You might have more luck dropping the init= line and letting the full
Ubuntu startup run its course.

But, please try and find someone nearby who can help you debug this
Linux related issue in a more interactive way -- it's going to take
forever to do it via email like this. No specific Xen knowledge should
be needed.

Ian.