[Xen-devel] Problems in starting up domU with Xen-ARM (on Cortex-A15 Fast Models)

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to start up domU on xen for ARM (Cortex-A15 Fast models). I follow the instructions to build xen-tools with this link: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/CrossCompiling. But there seems to be something wrong when I start up domU.

First, I get errors in create domU with xl:
root@(none):/home/xiaogw# xl create domU-config
xc: error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface (2 = No such file or directory): Internal error
libxl: error: libxl.c:94:libxl_ctx_alloc: cannot open libxc handle: No such file or directory
cannot init xl context

I solve this problem by:
root@(none):/# mount -t proc proc /proc
root@(none):/# mount -t xenfs xen /proc/xen/
root@(none):/# xl list
Name
              ID   Mem VCPUs    State    Time(s)
^C

But it will halt after executing "xl list", or "xl create domU-config". I don't know why? Is there something wrong with my xen-tools? Or my dom0/domU kernel? I use linux kernel for domU as the same for dom0, but with the following instruction:
cat arch/arm/boot/zImage arch/arm/boot/dts/xenvm-4.2.dtb > /mnt/root/image

There are some information with dom0:
root@(none):/home/xiaogw# ps -A |grep xen
   10 ?        00:00:00 xenwatch
   11 ?        00:00:00 xenbus

root@(none):/home/xiaogw# ls
domU-config  image
root@(none):/home/xiaogw# cat domU-config
kernel = "/home/xiaogw/image"
memory = 128
name = "win"
vcpus = 1
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/loop0,xvda,w' ]

root@(none):/home/xiaogw# /etc/init.d/xencommons status
xenstore-read: xs_open: Connection refused
root@(none):/home/xiaogw# /etc/init.d/xencommons start
Starting C xenstored...FATAL: Failed to open evtchn device: No such file or directory
Could not start xenstored

Can I get some help? Thanks!

Xiaoguang Wang