Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3.1?

>> are you planning to do a Xen 4.3.1 at some point, or are you expecting
>> somebody else to pick this up? Xen 4.3.0 has been out for a while, and
>> we had 4.1.x and 4.2.x updates since.
>
> I'm planning to, and would have tried to move to RC1 already if
> Ian J wasn't out of the office for another little while.

Actually, after just having check the qemu trees and hiving found
that there's nothing new in them since 4.3.0, we could go ahead
despite IanJ's absence. So I'll send out a "last call" for backport
requests, and if there's no urgent (or trivial) tools side thing
popping up (or if IanC could help out if necessary) we could
perhaps aim at an RC1 some time next week.

Jan