Re: [Xen-devel] Problems when creating domU on OMAP5

Hi Chen,

Chen Baozi <baozich <at> gmail.com> writes:

> >> See: http://pastebin.com/kGjQUM86
> >
> > What is your dom0 linux configuration file?
> > Did you enable at least the following config:
> > /* For dom0 */
> > CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND=y
> > CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_BACKEND=y
> >
> > /* For the guest */
> > CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=y
> > CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=y
>
> Yes, of course. This is why I think it is weird.

I have just started looking into getting Xen on the uEVM
and saw your patches for the hypervisor. Did you make any
progress in getting domU on OMAP5?

If you don't mind, could you share the current dom0 and Xen
related changes that gets you to this point?

I hope to get my hands on one of the boards in a week's time
so i can help with some debugging if required.

Regards,
Vaibhav