Re: [Xen-devel] IBM HS20 Xen 4.1 and 4.2 Critical Interrupt - Front panel NMI crash

Hello,

We need this server and we have made a downgrade to Debian Squeeze.
I hope in a few day to have another HS20 to make some additional test, I'll try to get all information that you asked and send
Sorry, one question what is  PCI SERR ? Where?

Thanks for all

2013/9/9 Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, Sep 08, 2013 at 04:41:02PM +0200, Trenta sis wrote:
>  Hello,
>
> I have the same error, server is auto rebooted during every boot with
> kernel XEN, HS20 with Debian Wheezy and XEN hang on and AMM managment show
> same errors described in previous mails. With Debian wheezy wit non-xen
> kernel boots correcte, it seems that problems is with xen kernel
> Same Server HS20 with Debian Lenny+ XEN 3.2 or Debian Squeeze+XEN
> 4.0 working perfect
>
> Upgraded to Debian testing and unstable with same results XEN 4.1 and 4.2.
>
> If you need more information, you can ask.
> How can be solved this bug?

Did you the workaround help?

And in regards to finding out exactly what causes it - well there are
logs in the BMC that can point to it the PCI device? Did you check those?
Do they save if there is any device that has PCI SERR on them?

Thanks.