Re: [Xen-devel] Data Abort in Dom0 for cubieboard2

On Tue, 2013-09-10 at 09:24 +0800, Josh Zhao wrote:
> The issue is fixed after applying the patch.

FYI this patch has been in tree for a couple of weeks. I think it has
passed the staging gateway too.

> I am wondering why the mfn will be lower than frametable_base_mfn?

RAM on ARM systems often doesn't start at address 0, we account for this
in most places, e.g. by offsetting the frametable by frametable_base_mfn
to save wasting a large initial region, but missed this one place.

Ian.