Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch 1/2] tools/xc_domain_getinfo: Fix callsites looking for more than 1 domain.

Andrew Cooper writes ("[Xen-devel] [RFC Patch 1/2] tools/xc_domain_getinfo: Fix
callsites looking for more than 1 domain."):
> xc_domain_getinfo has an absolutely insane interface, leading to it being
> misused by accident at almost all callsites.

I looked, in these two patches, for what you did to libxl.  But I
didn't find the relevant code.  Have I missed your intent ?  You seem
to me to be claiming to have adjusted every call site...

Ian.