Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 05:09:35PM +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
[...]
> * Polish up xenbugtool
>   owner: wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx

I've written a rather primitive prototype and promoted it to some users
some time ago unfortunately they didn't seem to report back.

> * Remove hardcoded mobprobe's in xencommons
>   owner: Wei Liu
>   status: still in discussion

Have we not reached conclusion here? IIRC in a engineering meeting we
had you said we could just leave it as-is for now?

Wei.