Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*snip*

=== Testing coverage ===

*snip*

* Host S3 suspend
 @bguthro

I'm unclear on what "Testing coverage" means, in this context.
Are you asking for development of a new automated test, or to manually test the release?

If you mean the former, I tried to get the infrastructure up and running to run osstest before, and failed.
I think I will need some help with this, from someone more familiar with the testing system, if this is what you mean.

Thanks
Ben