Re: [Xen-devel] question about vtpm on Xenclient XT

On Fri, 2013-08-02 at 03:29 +0100, Wei Liu wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 01:27:34PM -0400, Pete Caro wrote:
> > Hi Wei,
> >
> > Thanks for the response. I thought they were built on the same
> > hypervisor/kernel which is why I started here at the dev list. Reading
> > through the list archives it looks like vtpm support was something
> > that was being worked on. Any info?

Features being worked on here in the Open Source project have no real
bearing on when, or indeed if, they will become Supported features of
any given commercial product. There are plenty of features in the
underlying hypervisor which a particular product does not expose or
Support.

If you are interested in XenClient XT then you need to be speaking to
the XenclientXT folks about this.

If you are interested in vtpm under the Open Source releases of Xen then
people on this list may be able to help you.

Ian.