Re: [Xen-devel] Is it possible to mod a Geforce GTX 560 graphics card into a Quadro?

On 07/31/2013 06:56 PM, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
Dear Gordan,

I have a Gigabyte Geforce GTX 560. Is it possible to mod it into a Quadro?

It isn't. There is no equivalent Quadro model to modify it into.

If it is possible, please give me the link with the list of steps to mod
it into a Quadro. Is it a simple process?

Cards that can be modified using a BIOS modification only:

1)      From:   GTS450 (only 192-shader 1GB GDDR5 model!)