[Xen-devel] About xen VGA passthrough

Dear Kedar Anwardekar,

I think the xen-users and xen-devel communities could better answer your questions, so I am forwarding your questions to them.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: About xen VGA passthrough
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 22:35:14 +0530
From: Kedar Anwardekar <kedar.anwardekar3@xxxxxxxxx>
To: teo.en.ming@xxxxxxxxx, teo-en-ming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, teo-en-ming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
We are group of final year computer engineering students from Vishwakarma institute of technology, Pune, India. I saw a project at
 http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-01/msg02815.htmland
     by the name "Allowing guests to boot with a passed-through GPU as primary display". We would really like to contribute to VGA PASSTHROUGH project currently under development as a part of our final year project. Could you please help us to get idea about whether  somebody is  working on above mentioned project, and what is the current status in field, and what things need to be done.
  Thanks.