[Xen-devel] [ARM] smc for guests

Hello,

The platform we work with (OMAP5) based on CortexA15 but has some specifics. One of such a specifics is so called ROM code, among all, it provides some vital functions for OSes. This functions are accessed by OSes with smc calls.
With moving to the latest release I discovered that smc's are not allowed for guests and are trapped by hypervisor. Currently I've allowed smc's for guests.
But future intention is to allow smc's for Dom0, and somehow handle/proxy smc's from DomU via Dom0. The intention is to have trusted Dom0 and do not allow DomU hack/crash the system. The first point is pretty simple.
But I wonder how could I forward handling of the trapped smc to Dom0. It would be good to hear any thoughts or ideas about that from the people who are experienced in xen internals.

Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.