[Xen-devel] Failed to startup E1000 vNIC.

Hi,
     I am tring to start an guest OS on Xen-4.2.2 with:
        vif=['type=ioemu, mac=xx, bridge=xx, model=e1000]
Unfortunately, the NIC on the guest failed to work, with warning messages about EEPROM checksum error. The debug information shows that the first two bytes of EEPROM is right while the following data was wrong.
     However, when I choose the model to be "rtl8139", the guest NIC works well. What's more, the same guest also works well on the KVM with mode being "e1000".
     Hope someone working on vNIC can provide some help.
Regards,
Yi