[Xen-devel] Xen Linux tree maintainership changes going forward.

Hey,

Both Boris and David have graciously accepted to become the Linux Xen
maintainers.

That means they will be in charge of the generic and x86 parts of the Linux tree
that deal with Xen. Stefano is in charge of the arm and arm64 parts.

I am going to help with reviews and so on, but will spend most of the time on
some
of the other Linux parts that I had not had a chance to look b/c of time
constraints.
Those would be the paravirt shrinking, making drivers work with swiotlb (say
i915),
and more on the hypervisor to make tmem work nicely.

The outstanding patches that we have for v3.13 are:
 - tpmfront (v4?)
 - stable/pvh.v8 (which I think is a go - I had been waiting for the ABI to
kind of get
    nailed down and I think we got the experimental part set in stone?)
 - nmi in x86 pv guests.

P.S.
I am also going to disappear some time at the end of September (my daughter
will be born
then) so will take some time off. And this will mean the train of patches won't
be impeded
by my disappearance.