Re: [Xen-devel] Report a BUG in libxl_dom.c

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 09:25 +0800, rwxybh wrote:
> we should add "break" between line 987 & 988

Yes, it appears so. In cases where we deliberately fallthrough a switch
we should leave a comment. I don't think that is the case here though.

Please could you submit this as a patch.
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Submitting_Xen_Patches has some guidance on how
to do that.

> Another problem:
>
> The guest hung after  cmd "xl save -c domid /fpath" with PV driver
> if we remove/disable the pv driver, the function works well
>
> Test ENV:
> host: xen 4.3 + upstream qemu dm
> dom0: Oracle UEK kernel
> guest: win2k3 SP2 & centos 6.4
>
> Additional
> There is no valuable debug info in xl dmesg, /var/log/xen*

Perhaps something in the guest console? It seems odd that it should
impact both win2k3 and centos 6.4, they are very different beasts.

Which PV drivers do you use on win2k3?

Also please include the logs even if they don't look valuable to you --
someone might spot something you have missed.

Oh, wait. Why are you using "xl save -c"? That will do a checkpointed
save. I'm not sure many PVHVM drivers will support that. Does it work
with a plain "xl save"?

Ian.