Re: [Xen-devel] XEN

Steve,

Some statistics from kernel of domu, something like information about domu's cpu usage , its schedular and number of interrupts or something about I/O. What is important for me is that these information are accessible from xen or domu without any need to trap to xen or dom0.
I want to know what information is accessible this way, so that I choose between them which can represent intrusion to domu somehow.

Mina