[Xen-devel] Xen pciback not working: "address space collision: [mem ...] conflicts with System RAM [mem ...]"

Good Morning

I cannot do pciback anymore for both my second scsi controller and my
second network card: when I try to pass the device to the domU I get
this error in system logs:

  ... address space collision: [mem ...] conflicts with System RAM [mem ...]

The problem is described here:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=717353 and is
blocking my backup system which is based on a scsi tape changer
attached to the domU.

Thank you very much for your attention

Andrea