Re: [Xen-devel] [Qemu-devel] Cirrus VGA slow screen update, show blank screen last 13s or so for windows XP guest

Am 26.07.2013 08:41, schrieb Gonglei (Arei):
> [...]

I don't know about qemu-dm, but QEMU switched from a home-grown pixel
handling to pixman library sometime around 1.4. CC'ing Gerd.

(And 1.5 switched the default GUI backend from SDL to GTK, which may
again show some performance differences.)

Andreas

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 NÃrnberg, Germany
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix ImendÃrffer; HRB 16746 AG NÃrnberg