Re: [Xen-devel] Cirrus VGA slow screen update, show blank screen last 13s or so for windows XP guest

Thanks for responding. I don't understand why the Qemu-dm works well
but the upstream qemu is not for the same windows XP guest image.
Does the Cirrus vga emulation have some differences between qemu-dm
and unstream qemu ?

-Gonglei