[Xen-devel] [Xen-deve]About the Macro LIBXL_LIST_ENTRY

Hi,
    I'm a new comer here. When I read the xen-4.3 source code, I find a macro which name is 'LIBXL_LIST_ENTRY'  in the file tools/libxl/libxl_internal.h . But I can't find where is the definition of this macro .  Can u tell me some information about it ?
    Many thanks:)