Re: [Xen-devel] VM Metrics - "Last shutdown time" depricated

We've missing them too. Specifically shutdown reason, which can be 'crashed', and that was very important information (we even have script, which show 'crashed' VMs).

But it was 'forgotten' during xenops development. Anyone who is ocaml-friendly can try to re-add them...