Re: [Xen-devel] Code 43 Returns

On 23/07/2013 02:19, George Dunlap wrote:
On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming
(Zhang Enming) <singapore.mr.teo.en.ming@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22/07/2013 20:03, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
On 22/07/2013 19:31, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
wrote:
Hi,

My hardware specifications are:

Intel Core i5-4430 Quad Core 6 MB cache @ 3.0 GHz
Asrock B85M Pro4 LGA1150 m-ATX motherboard
32 GB Kingston DDR3-1600
Intel HD Graphics 4600 IGD

My software specifications are:

Ubuntu 13.04 amd64 dom0
Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU
Xen 4.4-unstable changeset 27238
Linux kernel 3.11.0-rc1

I have just reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU. However, in Device
Manager, a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark is associated with Intel
HD Graphics 4600 IGD, with error code 43.

How can I eliminate error code 43 and achieve 100% success with Intel HD
Graphics 4600 IGD VGA passthrough?

I have attached Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU configuration file and the
relevant error logs.

Please advise.

Thank you very much.

I have applied the following patches to Xen 4.4-unstable changeset 27238.

http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-06/msg01720.html
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-02/msg00538.html

Dear George Dunlap,

Would you be able to help me in my problem?
Did you google for what error code 43 means in this context?

  -George

Dear George Dunlap,

Code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems

Diagnosis

A device driver notified the operating system that the device failed.

This circumstance can occur if the device hardware fails or if the device driver fails.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)