Re: [Xen-devel] Is my Intel HD Graphics 4600 Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Enterprise HVM domU Considered Successful?

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 07:37:16PM +0800, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming
(Zhang Enming) wrote:

> >>Dear Gordan,
> >>
> >>How do I disable the virtual display adapter in Windows 8 Enterprise
> >>HVM domU? I see nothing on the physical screen at all.
> >
> >Have you tried going into your desktop/resolution settings and
> >extending your desktop to the physical monitor?
> >
> >Gordan
> >

> Dear Gordan,
>
> How do I do that? What are the steps? Please elaborate. Please show
> me any screenshots, if any.
>
> Thank you very much.

Use a VNC client to connect to the Windows 8 guest and re-configure the Windows
display setting,
as you'd do on a baremetal Windows system.

-- Pasi