[Xen-devel] osstest - howTo

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how can Xen be tested. As far as I could find out there is a testing framework that can be used, called osstest. [1]

But this, if I got it right,this requires a reboot of the tested host, while we need to test Xen without rebooting it. There seems also to be a local version ("OSSTEST_JOB=<job> ./ts-debian-install host=bedbug" from README) but it only tests if a VM can be started.

I could also not find a list of what is actually tested. Is there such I think?

I know that my questions might be a little bit too general and I thank you for your replies.

[1] http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/02/02/xen-automatic-test-system-osstest/

Regards,
Mihai Bucicoiu