Re: [Xen-devel] Building Xen 4.2.2 w/EFI on Ubuntu Server 12.04.2

I am not completely sure if it is necessary to rename the linux kernel to end
on .efi,
I have always done this as it is necessary for booting linux directly from
efistub.
However when renaming the linux kernel vmlinuz*.efi and placing it in the same
folder as the xen.efi, I can boot from efi without problems.
It must be said that I have compile my on kernel with CONFIG_EFI_STUB=y.

/Kristian