Re: [Xen-devel] [help] How to install xen with my own kernel on grub2?

Use '/' to search for "xen" you will get all the config options.
all the options with "xen" is Yes or Module

That's why grub2 script cannot create the correct entry. You need to copy the .config file to /boot and rename it to config-yourKernelVersion.
Great, I copy the .config to /boot , run grub2-mkconfig and see the entry of my kernel !
but that bug of  xen.lowlevel.xc.Error still happen.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 2:00 AM, Wei Liu <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 01:39:33AM +0800, Li Yechen wrote:

> > Make sure your kernel has all the necessary Xen drivers compiled in or
> > loaded
> >

> in make menuconfig:
>
> Processor type and features  ---> Paravirtualized guest support
>  [*]   Xen guest support
>  [*]   Enable Xen debug and tuning parameters in debugfs
>
> Device Drivers  --->  Xen driver support
>
> These two is enough for kernel 3.9.4?
> I think kernel version > 3 should auto support Xen.

Use '/' to search for "xen" you will get all the config options.

Running as Xen guest != Running as Dom0

Wei.