Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3: x86 32 bit code removed or depreciated?

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

I think that's a bit unfair.  The release notes page is 1/3 new
features, 1/3 comment on the change to installing in /usr/local/ by
default (technical) and 1/3 known issues, which are also very
technical in nature.  Even the new features contain a lot of
techinical links: how to switch to the old qemu if you have problems,
how to use the new multiple USB device feature, and links to how to
set up openvswitch on your system.

I just added a comment about removing 32-bit x86 and ia64 code.  If
you have other suggestions for what would be useful to include, feel
free to suggest it.

 -George