Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2.2 / KVM / VirtualBox benchmark on Haswell

> > IMO it's a bad thing because it's far from a representative
> benchmark,
> > which can lead to wrong conclusions when evaluation I/O performance.
>
>  Ancient doesn't mean non-representative. A good file-system benchmark

In this particular case it is: PostMark is a single-threaded application that
performs read and write operations on a fixed set of files, at an
unrealistically low directory depth; modern I/O workloads exhibit much more
complicated behaviour than this.