Re: [Xen-devel] Prep for 4.3 release

On 08/07/13 21:31, George Dunlap wrote:
IanJ said that he was ill today, so I wanted to make sure that we were
ready for a proper 4.3 release tomorrow.

There are at least the following outstanding things which need to be done:
* Remove the '-rc' from the ASCII art in README
* Remove '-unstable' from the version and replace it with '.0'
* Disable debug=y
* Tag RELEASE-4.3.0

Anything else?

I've got a local branch with most of the above changes, minus the
tag... I can post it somewhere to pull from, or send it to the list,
if anyone wants.

Hi George,

Excuse my ignorance here - but is xm removed in 4.3?

If so, do you know if the xl autoballooning issue I posted recently is fixed?

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz@xxxxxxxxx
Web: https://www.crc.id.au