Re: [Xen-devel] ucode=x and the patches for mkinitrd, dracut, etc.

>>> On 03.07.13 at 19:47, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was wondering if there had been any patches posted that would take
> advantage of the
> 'ucode=x' argument that is implemented in the hypervisor? Meaning patches
> that would
> construct the right argument value and also append to the multiboot stanze
> the correct
> firmware?

Patches against what component? The code responsible for the
grub.cfg entry generation varies from distro to distro afaik, so
I wouldn't even know where such patches might need to go. And
I'm also unaware of anyone here having spent any thought on
integrating that functionality into our distros.

Jan