Re: [Xen-devel] Test report for xen-unstable and qemu-xen

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> - on W7 pro 64 bit domU error in the begin of qemu log, while domU seem to
> work:
> xc: error: linux_gnttab_set_max_grants: ioctl SET_MAX_GRANTS failed (22 =
> Invalid argument): Internal error
> xen be: qdisk-832: xc_gnttab_set_max_grants failed: Invalid argument

This is an harmless message if you are running a pvops kernel, it only
indicates a problem if you are running on a SUSE kernel.

Jan, could we figure out from the return code whether it was a real
problem and only print an error in that case?
I think that users might get confused otherwise.