Re: [Xen-devel] About the XEN basics and to work.

On Fri, 2013-06-28 at 15:03 +0530, cooldharma06 wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Thanks all who are in XEN-development.
>

> i am new to xen and i want to contribute myself in the xen community.
> And i installed xen in my PC and created vm succesfully. i want to
> know how the xen codes are working inside. is there any guide for
> this. or i have to manually go inside the xen source.

It's largely a case of rolling up your sleeves and digging into
whichever bit interests you.

You could consider "The Definitive Guide to the Xen Hypervisor" by David
Chisnall which is a pretty good (although slightly dated) book. It's
also worth having a trawl through wiki.xenproject.org.

Once you get deep enough to have more specific questions then there's
also of course search engines etc. Likewise once you have some more
specific technical questions you could ask again here.

Ian.