Re: [Xen-devel] security bugs and release

On Wednesday 26 June 2013 16:54:03 Pasi KÃrkkÃinen wrote:
> I think what he meant is why not release a new version with only security
> patches in it, so if the current Xen version is 4.2.2, and there's a new
> security issue being found, Xen project would release Xen 4.2.3 with *only*
> the security fix(es) added on top of 4.2.2.

Yes, more or less you centered the point. I don't know if it is correct for
you, but if you define 4.2.1 the version with the security fixes could have
the name like 4.2.1.x . So it is always the same with the security update

--
Agostino Sarubbo
Gentoo Linux Developer