Re: [Xen-devel] [Hackathon Minutes] Xen 4.4 Planning

--On 14 June 2013 16:43:41 +0100 Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Despite which, and despite there being no legal obligation to do so,
we actually like publishing the open source stuff we do, and the
fact it's not fantastically easy to find is well taken. I'm trying
to find out who (hopefully someone internal) registered
github.com/flexiant - if not I'll use something else - and we will
be putting all our open source stuff up there, and have a link from
the open source page in the manual and the open source page on
the website. This plus at least one of those links should be up
in the next few days.

Just to close the loop on this, https://github.com/flexiant now
is a single point for all our (that's work's - i.e. Flexiant's)
open source components, in git format (rather than tarballs),
which is linked from our main open source page on our web site,
and will be (as of mid next week) linked from our product manual.

Probably more relevant to xen-devel, if I'm sticking patches up
for review etc. they will still be in https://github.com/abligh
which carries more branches, e.g. including code that doesn't
actually get released.

Constructive criticism welcomed, but I would suggest it is off
topic for xen-devel, so please send off list.

--
Alex Bligh