Re: [Xen-devel] (Temporary) Changes to Wiki editing rights

Il 07/06/2013 14:25, Lars Kurth ha scritto:
Fabiano,
we now have a better CAPTCHA mechanism in place (although we may need to raise the bar and use ReCaptcha). Let's see whether what we did now makes a difference.
Lars
Thanks, the creation of fake accounts seem stopped for now.
I also think that captcha need other improvement.
BTW I'm Fabio, not Fabiano :P