Re: [Xen-devel] tmem ephemeral page discarding

> And ephemeral pages (as Konrad replied) are kept in a LRU queue across all
> (tmem-aware) guests and the LRU ephemeral page across all guests is
> discarded.  Or if a weight limit is exceeded, the LRU ephemeral
> page belonging to the current guest is discarded.

Yep that sounds about perfect.

I can't seem to get it working under 64 bit windows at the moment... keeps
returning -ENOSYS and I'm wondering if windows and linux differ in their
structure alignment or something. I remember this being a problem with vbd.

Btw, the choice of 'new' as a struct name in the tmem struct isn't necessarily
wise... it might never come up but 'new' is a reserved word in c++.

James