Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update -- RC3 willo be an actual candidate, please test

George,

--On 30 May 2013 17:28:20 +0100 George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

* Migration w/ qemu-upstream causes stuck clock
 > http://osdir.com/ml/general/2013-05/msg30029.html
 status: Root cause not yet found
 priority: high

This is the only bug I'm tracking right now that we might consider a
blocker.

On the other hand, I've been unable to reproduce the problem on my
systems so far, so it may be a more isolated instance.

We can reproduce this with your script on more than one system with local
migration. Diana's going to try changing the guest kernel (I think that's
what you wanted) tomorrow.

Happy to volunteer any other assistance we can give you in reproducing this
(this is easy for me to say as I suspect it's Diana who's going to be
doing the actual work ...)

--
Alex Bligh