Re: [Xen-devel] windows tmem

> Do any of the Windows PV drivers make use of tmem in any way? I'm
> exploring how I could integrate this into GPLPV... so far I'm thinking of a
> filesystem filter that detects pagefile reads and writes and redirects them to
> tmem where appropriate.

I'd mulled it over a while ago for the Citrix PV drivers but failed to really
find a usecase. I agree that pagefile *would* be a good usecase but to detect
what was pagefile I suspect we'd need a filter driver somewhere fairly high up
the storage stack and I didn't really fancy get into that at the time.

    Paul