[Xen-devel] Xen/ARM multiboot (v2) support

Hi Ian,

can we push multiboot v2 support for Xen/ARM still into 4.3?
It looks like it can coexists with zImage in the same binary - the multiboot structure can be put just behind the zImage header and the code can determine how it has been started: zImage bootloaders clears r0, multiboot one's would set r0 to the MB magic. I will sketch a patch tomorrow, just wondering if we can have this in 4.3 to have a sane booting protocol from the very beginning. Of course bootloaders need to be enabled also, I could take care of the u-boot port.

Regards,
Andre.