Re: [Xen-devel] FreeBSD PVHVM call for testing

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 23/05/13 14:57, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 13 May 2013, at 20:32, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Right now the code is in a state where it can be tested by users, so we
>> would like to encourage FreeBSD and Xen users to test it and provide
>> feedback.
>
> I've just been able to install it on a VPS using the latest pvhvm_v9 branch.

The branch pvhvm_v9 contains an initial implementation of PV IPIs for
amd64. I've now finished it and I'm going to port it to i386 also, and
push a new branch to the repository.

curious as the from what rev you guys forked your XENPVM work from HEAD, so i can assure
Ive not lost some fixes, new commits from upstream