Re: [Xen-devel] xen forum

If the purpose of this is to raise visibility of bugs, a public bugzilla or similar would probably be a lot more useful than a forum.

Gordan

On 05/19/2013 04:09 PM, jacek burghardt wrote:
I believe both mailing lists are great but there are so may postings
that many issues get missed. There are some bugs that hand never been
resolved because developers are unaware of it. I just setup forum for
xen users at sam.hebe.us/forums <http://sam.hebe.us/forums> please be
free to join