[Xen-devel] How to add something in struct libxl_domain_build_info in xen 4.1.2?

I want to add a struct in libxl_domain_build_info  which is belong to libxc. But xen 4.1.2 define libxl_domain_build_info  in a strange way: libxl.idl. And use gentype.py to do this job. I don't know how to modify the libxl.idl. When I add sth in it, compiling error occurred. Can anybody give me a hand? Thank you!