[Xen-devel] blktap FLUSH and TRIM support

Hi,

In all blktap kernel modules source I can find online, there is
explicit support for passing FLUSH and TRIM operations down to
userspace.

But so far I didn't find any userspace implementation that actually
made use of those capabilities ? Is anyone aware of any ?

Are those commands something that blktap3 will support ?

Cheers,

   Sylvain