[Xen-devel] How to reserve Xen's private memory space on guests' page table

Hi all,

I am looking at the paravirtualized memory management and trying to understand the page level protection on x86-64. Xen reserve a large private space in the middle of the virtual memory space, so I think when Xen initialize a new domianU, it should set corresponding mappings and access privileges for Xen's private area on domainU's initial page tables? However, IÂdid not find where Xen does these operations on creating a domain. Can anyone help me solve the confusion? A lot of appreciation !!Â

Thanks,

Xinxin