Re: [Xen-devel] Building Xen Test Days into the conclusion of the Xen 4.3 release cycle

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 03:53:01PM +0100, jacek burghardt wrote:
> This sounds like great idea. What xen needs more clarification on bugs
> reporting, I had experienced many bugs with xen unstable lately and I don't
> know if anyone cares to fix the issues and if anyone is even running testing
> unstable and if they experience same issues. HVM recently stop providing
> network (at least with e1000 emulation   )unless xen drivers are installed
> and  freenas does not boot up on xen and does not have network connection

Thanks for your help with testing Xen unstable. It is not that we don't
care about fixing problems, but sometimes we would like to see more
concrete logs / figures so that we can identify the genuine causes.

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen could help we
interact more efficient.

Wei.