Re: [Xen-devel] xl with xenstore stubdom

On 22/04/13 13:05, steve_1991@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running xenstore stubdom on my system. When I try to use xl, it gives me
> error that xenstore daemon is not running and couldn't stat
> /var/run/xenstored.pid. I want to ask does xl work with xenstore stubdom and
> if not then which toolstack to use for VM management?

xl unconditionally looks for /var/run/xenstored.pid, even when it
doesn't need it.

Simply touching the file is enough to fool xl into working correctly for
actions not requiring xenstored, but I have no idea how well xl would
cope with xenstored in a different domain.

~Andrew